explain what data we collect, how we use it, and your rights as a user. This is in line
with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Company Details
Data Controller: Botalite SL
Address: Avenida del Manzanares 196 Local 2, 28026 Madrid.
2. What Data We Collect
We collect data that you provide directly to us. This can include:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact
- Any other information that you might provide voluntarily
3. How We Use Your Data
Your data will be used based on the following lawful grounds under the GDPR:
- Legitimate Interests: We use personal data as necessary for our
legitimate interests. This includes getting back in touch with you once you provide
us with your contact information or complete the Embedded Signup process so Botalite
can provide services.
- Statistics: We may use anonymized data, from which any personally
identifiable information has been removed, for statistical analysis to help us
understand user behavior and trends, improve our service, and optimize our user
4. Sharing and Disclosure
- If you submit data using Meta's Embedded Signup process, please be informed that
their policy to understand their practices.
- Except as described above, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your
information with third parties without your consent.
5. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the
purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of
satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Rights
Under GDPR, you have several rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to your
personal data that we hold.
- Right to Rectification: You can ask to have incorrect data
- Right to Erasure (‘Right to be Forgotten’): Under certain
conditions, you can request your personal data to be erased.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You can ask to restrict the
processing of your data.
- Right to Data Portability: You can ask for your data to be
transferred to another service provider.
- Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your data in
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure,
modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
8. Changes to this Policy
page with an updated revision date. We encourage you to review this policy periodically
for any changes.
9. How to Contact Us
practices of Botalite SL, please address them to:
Avenida del Manzanares 196 Local 2,
or using the contact e-mail address